16 Dec Water
Posted at 15:43h in Hydration 0 Comments
It’s a well known fact that water is important. The questions is how important is it? Since the body mostly consists of water, it’s no doubt we need a lot of water to stay hydrated.
- cold water is absorbed better
- drink only when you’re thirsty
- Sip water through the day for best hydration
- your body weight in KG in ounces is a great place to start for daily hydration. Ex. 220lb person = 100kg body weight = should consume 100 ounces of water as a baseline.
- water is needed for energy, supplying nutrients and removal of waste, it’s important!
Water is a basic bodily requirement. Our lives are chaotic and water always seems be on the back burner (no pun intended). We tend realize when the day is almost over. The first thing you need to do is begin by calculating how much water you actually need. The second step is to buy yourself a new glass or stainless steel bottle to get excited about using it. Final step is to set alarms to continually remind you until it becomes your regular habit